News and Announcements
Welcome Back Mustang Families! We are excited for another awesome year at MTHS!
The Montville Athletic Boosters is a volunteer organization whose goal is to enhance the Montville Township High School athletic program by providing resources in a spirited, collaborative, and transparent manner.
Our key programs and activities include:
• Membership – encouraging families and community members to join, attend meetings, volunteer, and share ideas
• Facility and Team Development – past contributions have included spirit banners around campus, weight room equipment, grills, storage sheds, scorer tables
• Fundraising – The Corral and the Brick patio program are our key fundraising activities
• Financials – serving as the clearing entity for most sports
• Scholarships – scholarships awarded annually to senior athletes who exemplify the Mustangs spirit
• Spirit – show support to our MTHS teams and athletes through social media and other platforms
We would like to invite you to join us in supporting our MTHS teams and athletes this school year! Become a member and attend our meetings, volunteer for an event, and share your ideas! Membership is $30/family, $20/alumni, $5/coaches. (Please note that to be eligible for a scholarship, families of Seniors must be paid Montville Athletic Boosters members for a minimum of 3 years, including their Senior year).
To become a member of the Montville Athletic Boosters or renew your previous membership, visit our Membership tab to be directed to MemberPlanet and register. Families that are renewing are also asked to check your profile and make sure we have your current email address(es). We want to ensure you get all our updates and any important information we may have to share!
Our first meeting of the 2021-2022 year will be held on a special day and time: Tuesday, September 14th at 6:30pm via Zoom. Zoom details are located on our Homepage. Future meetings for the 2021-2022 school year will be held on the first Wednesday of the month at 7pm.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media!
TWITTER – @MTHSAthBoosters
INSTAGRAM – montvilleathleticboosters
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Thank you for your support and Go ’Stangs!
The Montville Athletic Boosters 2021-2022 Executive Board
Co-Presidents: Dominique Boeckel & Margaret Gorski
Administrative Lead: Sheila Beltrami
Communications Lead: Katie Grieco
Financial Lead: Stacey Garb
Past Board Advisor: Chris Arena
Show your MUSTANG PRIDE by buying a personalized brick to be placed on the Mustang Brick Patio! A great way to signify your time as a past, present, or future Mustang!! Bricks come in two sizes so choose what’s right for you! See attached flyer and check out our photo album for examples!
*Ready to Roll??
Click Below to* Giddy Up!**
Calling all Fans!! We are so excited to introduce our Roll ‘Stangs Fan Gear Collection!! Giddy up and get ordering!!! Deadline is 4/28/21. Click on this link to get rollin! https://pateamstores.com/collections/montville-athletic-boosters
All proceeds go to the Montville Athletic Boosters so that we may enhance the athletic programs at MTHS!
‘Stangs in the Stands!
Secure your seat at MTHS Winter Sports!
For only $30, you can submit a photo of yourself, family member, (even a beloved pet!) as a way to represent you as a cardboard cutout at the MTHS gym for Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, and Wrestling matches at all levels (Freshman, JV, and Varsity).
Included in your purchase is the option to take the cutout home at the end of the seasons. All proceeds benefit the Montville Athletic Boosters and all MTHS sports.
Click link below to place your order. Once you submit payment you will be directed to send your photo to our gmail account.
Please note important guidelines for photos!
• Only one photo per fan!
• For best results, stand in front of a solid background. Find good lighting and face it be sure avoid back lighting-don’t stand in front of a window or light source.
• Be sure to include some space around your head and shoulders. Montville Mustangs branded apparel or non-branded dark green colored items are preferred.
• Take photo vertically from the waist up (about 3-4 feet away…sorry, no selfies!)
o Keep appropriate hand gestures (thumbs up, #1, peace sign, etc) within your body width.
o If wearing glasses, tilt or angle your face so there is no glare on your eye level.
o If wearing a hat, make sure it is tilted up so there is a good light on your face.
• Phone photos work fine. Please submit the photo in largest possible size.
Click this link to get Rollin!
Get your holiday on with Lynch Creek Farm! The Montville Athletic Boosters is proud to partner with Lynch Creek Farm for our Fall fundraiser!
15% of every sale will be donated back to help the Boosters support the MTHS athletic programs!
Check out the link below and discover the beautiful seasonal items to complete your holiday decor! Thank you for your support!!