Welcome Back MTHS for 2023-24!!
Welcome Back Mustang Families! We are excited for another awesome year at MTHS!
The* Montville Athletic Boosters* is a volunteer organization whose goal is to enhance the Montville Township High School athletic program by providing resources in a spirited, collaborative, and transparent manner.
Our key programs and activities include:
• Membership – encouraging families and community members to join, attend meetings, volunteer, and share ideas
• Facility and Team Development – past contributions have included spirit banners around campus, weight room equipment, grills, storage sheds, scorer tables
• Fundraising – The Corral and the Brick patio program are our key fundraising activities
• Financials – serving as the clearing entity for most sports
• Scholarships – scholarships awarded annually to senior athletes who exemplify the Mustangs spirit
• Spirit – show support to our MTHS teams and athletes through social media and other platforms
We would like to invite you to join us in supporting our MTHS teams and athletes this school year! Become a member and attend our meetings, volunteer for an event, and share your ideas! Membership is $40/family, $20/alumni, $5/coaches. (Please note that to be eligible for a scholarship, families of Seniors must be paid Montville Athletic Boosters members for a minimum of 3 years, including their Senior year).
To become a member of the Montville Athletic Boosters or renew your previous membership, visit our Membership tab to be directed to MemberPlanet and register. Families that are renewing are also asked to check your profile and make sure we have your current email address(es). We want to ensure you get all our updates and any important information we may have to share!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media!
TWITTER – @MTHSAthBoosters
INSTAGRAM – montvilleathleticboosters
TIK TOK-Monty the Mustang
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Thank you for your support and*_ Roll ’Stangs!_*
The Montville Athletic Boosters 2023-24 Executive Board
Co-Presidents: Sibyl Novak & Katie Grieco
Administrative Lead: Sheila Beltrami
Communications Lead: Dominique Boeckel
Financial Lead: Stacey Garb
Seniors who wish to be considered for scholarships have to be a member for 3 years. Membership registration/dues for the 2022-23 year are due no later than December 31, 2023.